To perform any analysis beyond simple replay of a recording, you need to import your recordings into
Tobii Glasses Analysis Software.
Tobii Pro Glasses Analyzer organizes and stores data in projects, which makes it easy to keep track of
recordings and participants. Each project can contain numerous recordings, participants, snapshots,
mapped data, and events, etc. The projects are managed from the Applications menu.
To open the Applications menu:
• Click the icon at the top left of the Tobii Pro Glasses Analyzer window.
2. Creating a new project
To create a new project:
- If the Applications menu is not already open, click the icon at the top left of the Tobii Pro Glasses.
- Analyzer window to open the Applications menu.
- Click Create new project in Applications menu.
- Enter a name for the project in the Project name field.
- To change the default location of the project files, click Browse and choose a new folder. The default
location is [user]\Documents\Tobii Pro Glasses Analyzer\
- Click Create to create the new project. An empty Project Dashboard will open.
3. Opening an existing project
To open an existing project:
- If the Applications menu is not already open, click the icon at the top left of the Tobii Pro Glasses
Analyzer window to open the Applications menu.
- Click Open project in the Applications menu. A list of recent projects is displayed.
- If the project that you would like to open is in the Recent project list, double-click the name of the
project and the project will open.
- If the project that you would like to open is not in the Recent projects list, click the Browse button.
- Locate and select the project you would like to open in the Windows File Manager. Click Open and
the project will open.
4. Importing data from Tobii Pro Glasses 2
To import Tobii Pro Glasses 2 data:
- Insert the SD memory card used during recording into the SD card slot on your computer.
- In the Application Menu in Tobii Pro Glasses Analyzer, create a new or existing project, see 1.1 or 1.2.
- In the Project Dashboard Menu, click Import and then Glasses Recording. A Glasses Data Import
dialog box opens.
- In the Glasses Data Import dialog box, locate and select the Tobii Pro Glasses 2 data file (named: *.ttgp) on the SD memory card that you want to import.
- Click Open to import the data.
- Here you can select per file, which recording you want to import into the Analyzer software.
If a problem occurs when importing the recordings and the Analyzer says that the files are corrupted, restart the computer with the SD card still in the computer. This was, what I found to be, the only way to import the recordings into the Analyzer without getting the corrupted error.