How to reserve lab space ?
The BMS lab offers various lab spaces to those wishing to do research within the BMS faculty. Before reserving a room, you need to have a project registered and approved by the BMS lab team. Look for a guide and the prerequisites here.
Follow these steps:
- After carefully reading both the requirements and procedural description, you can open up the web application.
- If you have already made a successful project sign-up, then please use the link provided by e-mail to continue. Otherwise, use the web application to make one.
- In either case, you should arrive at the reservation page. By following the step listed on the page, you can start and finalize your reservation request.
- We will evaluate your reservation request within 5 working days. During that time you will either get a confirmation of you request having been turned into a reservation, or a comment on your request and its inadequacies.
- Pick-up your equipment or key at the right time and date.
- Don’t forget your student or employee card!