A sociometric badge (commonly known as a “sociometer”) is a wearable electronic device capable of automatically measuring:
- the amount of face-to-face interaction
- conversational time
- non-linguistic speech features
- physical proximity to other people
- physical activity levels
Using social signals derived from vocal features, body motion, and relative location. It includes visualisation software.
What should I do if the badge drivers do not install automatically?
- Go to Control Panel. Search for and open the Device Manager.
- Click on Network Adapters. Right click on USB Ethernet RNDIS Gadget and then click on Update Driver Software.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software; click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Select Microsoft corporation from the list of manufacturers, and then click Remote NDIS Compatible Device under the list of Network Adapters.
Click Next. If a warning box pops up, click Yes.