TIIM (The Incredible Intervention Machine)
TIIM is the BMS lab’s very own questionnaire study app. It is used in longitudinal, cohort and questionnaire studies. It allows researchers to setup a study, securely invite participants and prepare both inventions and measures that deploy based upon the participant’s actions or at predefined points in time. You can try out TIIM today by signing up your project with the BMS lab and by selecting TIIM in the process.
TIIM offers both a frontend (what the user sees) and backend (what the researcher sees) that are continuously developed. Feature wise TIIM is in a stable release and in addition to its core features offers:
- User-friendly backend for researchers
- Responsive and highly user-friendly frontend for participants
- Secure data storage on the UT network
- Intuitive data analysis and exportation
- Speech 2 text capabilities
- Interactive feedback based upon participant’s answers
- Vital sign coupling
Want to learn more on how to use TIIM?
Then continue reading in our guides, FAQs and troubleshooting steps.
View the TIIM guides
View the TIIM FAQs
View the TIIM troubleshooting section.
How can I use TIIM within my project?
1. Browse to https://bmslab.utwente.nl/get-started/
2. Sign-up your a new project or Reserve for an Existing one;
3. Fill in the form and make a Reservation: Choose Equipment, and choose under “Use Environment” TIIM