Routing can be done within the module in which based on the answer, the participants skip questions or is directed to a specific module.
Note: Routing within a module is only possible if you have 3 questions or more.
Step 1. Enable routing
- On the left menu, click on the tab called “modules”
- Open your module
- Go to content items
- Open the item type
- In the preview screen, click “routing” on the right side
- Click on the “Enable Routing” button
Step 2. Add routing
- Select to which item the participant would jump to if the participant gives x answer within the item.
Note: the options are “is equal to”, “is not equal to”, “is more than”, “is less than”, “is more than or equal to”, or “is less than or equal to”.
- Click on the “add route” button
For routing between modules check out the time rules interventions: https://bmslab.utwente.nl/time-rule-interventions/